Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ABA Women Rainmakers Presents: Owning Our Power as Women
Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 11:00 AM until 12:00 PM
11:00 am to noon Arizona Time
Today it is more important than ever for women lawyers to step into their power and rise as leaders in the legal profession. However, power is not always a comfortable word or topic for some women. Join us for a conversation focused on women, leadership, and power in the legal field as we explore:
- How is power defined and what does it look like?
- Is the expression of power different in the law than other fields?
- What are examples of legal leadership and the effective (or not so effective) exercise of power?
- What are some best practices and pitfalls to avoid in legal leadership as a woman?
- What about the importance of allies, sponsors, mentors and the like?
- And, how does your leadership style impact your team, client service, and the ability to grow your book of business?
Hon. Maureen Mulligan, Associate Justice of the Superior Court, Boston
Alisa J. Gray, Shareholder at Tiffany & Bosco P.A.
Tristan L. Duncan, Co-Chair, Class Action & Appellate Litigation Group at Shook, Hardy and Bacon L.L.P.
Moderator: Michele Powers, Esq, Elite Lawyer Coaching
CLICK THE RGISTER NOW BUTTON ABOVE
TO BE TAKEN TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE